MicroAge Training offers creative training solutions for adult learners:
- Leader in application and technical North American distance-learning
- Microsoft and Adobe certified training center
- Most up-to-date application and technical courses
- Cutting-edge live, instructor led training system
- Our instructors are industry professionals with real world experience
Training Product Leader
Chantelle leads the training department at MicroAge Training. Chantelle has 20 years of experience in adult education inclusive of planning, organizing, coordinating, facilitation and project management. Chantelle works behind the scenes with our instructors, our training partners, and with the Training Coordinator to deliver the best training experience possible to our clients.
Chantelle can be please reached here.
Olivia specializes in customer service, computer training solutions, and administrative coordination. As the Training Coordinator, Olivia's goal is to ensure you receive the training solutions you need. Are you looking to master Microsoft Excel? Want to tackle learning Adobe Photoshop? Do you need custom computer training for your organization? Olivia can help!
If you have questions about any courses or need help registering, please contact Olivia here.
IT Training Business Development Representative
Does your team need IT training? Do you need cybersecurity training, any information technology certifications? Alecia is our IT training specialist. She will work with you to determine your training needs and the learning path you and your team need to achieve your goals. Alecia is your go-to for all technical training needs.
You can contact Alecia here.
- Extreme Customer focus
- A sense of urgency
- Respect and open-mindedness
- Accountability for our actions
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate creativity & willingness to share
- Integrity over money