This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Course Length: 4 Days
Course Code: AZ-305T00
Who Should Attend
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
- Design a governance solution.
- Design a compute solution.
- Design an application architecture.
- Design storage, non-relational and relational.
- Design data integration solutions.
- Design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Design network solutions.
- Design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design monitoring solutions.
- Design migration solutions.
1 - Design governance and compute solutions
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
2 - Design storage and data integration solutions
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
3 - Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
4 - Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution