In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements. You will: Configure site settings. Integrate external data and apps. Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets. Manage information governance and compliance. Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
Interested in attending?
Register your interest now
1 - CONFIGURING SITE SETTINGS
- Topic A: Configure SharePoint Site Settings
- Topic B: Configure Navigation in SharePoint
- Topic C: Plan and Implement SharePoint Hub Sites
2 - INTEGRATING EXTERNAL DATA AND APPS
- Topic A: Integrate Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Integrate Other Microsoft Apps with SharePoint
- Topic C: Integrate Third-Party Apps and Services with SharePoint
3 - CONFIGURING CUSTOM CONTENT TYPES, COLUMNS, AND DOCUMENT SETS
- Topic A: Create a Custom Content Type
- Topic B: Add Columns to Content Types
- Topic C: Create and Configure Document Sets
4 - MANAGING INFORMATION GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Topic A: Configure Auditing in SharePoint
- Topic B: Activate and Configure Information Management Policies
- Topic C: Configure Retention Labels and Records Management
- Topic D: Manage Files with the Content Organizer
5 - DESIGNING AND CREATING A SHAREPOINT EVENT SITE
- Topic A: Design a SharePoint Site for an Event
- Topic B: Create a SharePoint Site for an Event
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced pages and features, and manage records.
To ensure your success, you will need the skills to create SharePoint sites, lists, and libraries, and to apply SharePoint site security. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following course: Microsoft® SharePoint® Modern Experience: Site Owner with Forms and Flow.