Live online events
This course is intended for new Microsoft Office Outlook users.
15Jan1 day, Mon 8:30 AM CST - Mon 4:30 PM CSTOnline
- Group Rates Apply (6 or more) $283.79 excl. GST + PST (SK)
- $295.00 excl. GST + PST (SK)
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
In this course, you will use Outlook to:
- Compose and handle your email communications.
- Manage your calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Work with Messages
- Access Outlook Help
- Outlook on the Web
2 - FORMATTING MESSAGES
- Add Message Recipients
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
3 - WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- Attach Files and Items
- Add Illustrations to Messages
- Manage Automatic Message Content
4 - CUSTOMIZING MESSAGE OPTIONS
- Customize Reading Options
- Track Messages
- Recall and Resend Messages
5 - ORGANIZING MESSAGES
- Mark Messages
- Organize Messages Using Folders
6 - MANAGING CONTACTS
- Create and Edit Contacts
- View and Print Contacts
7 - WORKING WITH THE CALENDAR
- View the Calendar
- Create Appointments
- Schedule Meetings
- Print the Calendar
8 - WORKING WITH TASKS AND NOTES
- Create Tasks
- Create Notes