Improved employee skills and qualifications Better utilization of tools and techniques A common project management language to improve communication Frameworks to identify, manage, and mitigate risk Immediate applicability to ongoing projects Complete understanding of how to take the CAPM exam
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
1 - Major Course Topics
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
2 - Notes
- *To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire three-day course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the CAPM exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
All entry level project practitioners or recent graduates who aim to be project managers and would like to distinguish themselves in an increasingly competitive job market. Active project managers who would like to eventually pursue their PMP credential but lack the necessary 3+ years of work experience. Anyone who would like to learn the fundamentals and terminology of project management.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree or the global equivalent)
- A minimum of 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam (satisfied by this course)
- Submit an application to PMI and pay the CAPM fee
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 23 PDUs