Live online events
This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects. This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop CC exam.
18Dec1 day, Mon 8:00 AM CST - Mon 4:00 PM CSTOnline
- Group Rates Apply (6 or more) $500.24 excl. GST + PST (SK)
- $520.00 excl. GST + PST (SK)
- This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop.
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
1 - Creating Raster Images
- Topic A: Draw with Brushes
- Topic B: Create Gradients
- Topic C: Apply Tool Presets
2 - Applying Vector Image Tools
- Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
- Topic B: Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Topic C: Work with Type
- Topic D: Apply Type Special Effects
3 - Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
- Topic B: Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Topic D: Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
4 - Automating Tasks
- Topic A: Create and Apply Actions
- Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
5 - Editing Video
- Topic A: Edit Video
- Topic B: Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
6 - Setting Project Requirements
- Topic A: Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Topic B: Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Topic C: Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Who Should Attend?
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the following tasks: Identify the basic components of Adobe® Bridge and the Photoshop workspace. Define image size and resolution. Add and modify Photoshop layers. Use tools to select, crop, and move images. Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch photographic images. Open and modify an image in Adobe® Camera Raw. Prepare images for print and web. To meet these prerequisites, you can take this course: Adobe Photoshop CC - Introduction.