for Your Training
For Online Learning:
- A desktop or laptop computer connected to the internet
- Two screens: one can be a laptop screen, an additional monitor and/or a 10” or larger tablet (iPad, Android or Windows)
- Access to a microphone and speakers such as the internal laptop microphones and speakers, or an external headset.
- The format and learning experience are the same online as in-person class, simply delivered by a live remote instructor in a virtual environment.
For In-Person Training:
- For students who are local to Regina, Saskatchewan and can attend in-person training, you will receive driving directions via email.
- Pack a lunch or take advantage of several restaurants within walking distance during your lunch break.
- Our on-premises classrooms offer the technical requirements for each student, such as a dual monitor computer.